Since it’s true that no homes are alike, why purchase a security system that’s a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that is bundled with door, motion, and windows sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security option that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Solon home security system will be better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can select:
- Door and window detectors on entry windows and doors
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital keypad equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Solon Security Cameras Let You View Your Property When You’re Not Home
If you wish to see who is knocking on your door or what caused that strange noise outside, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a live stream on any packages or visitors before you get the door. Outdoor cameras are motion activated, with low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or check on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch real-time video and get notifications from each of your Solon surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your home at all times to make sure things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera senses extra motion.