A Monitored Cleveland Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Cleveland monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Cleveland?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Cleveland flood detector can recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Cleveland flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Cleveland Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Cleveland flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (216) 273-8448 today or fill out our form for your free quote.