If you’re similar to most property owners, you are looking for your property to be secure 24/7. but, does a home security system work in Cleveland?
The quick answer: yes. But you have to have the right devices to benefit the most from your home security. Not only can the alarms and sensors bring wonderful security, the advanced equipment offer a level of responsiveness and control you could not have thought possible. By using automation, video surveillance, and remote access through a phone app, you can make a guarded home that’s centered around your daily rythms.
Let's stop for a second and see why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is the best idea for your home.
Indispensable Home Security Needs
To make sure your Cleveland home security system works to its potential, you need these essential security features:
- Window and door sensors: You could find this weird, but plenty of thieves come into your house through your front door. The other two most common points of entry are patio or back doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these reasons, door and window sensors are deemed the foundation of your security system. When the system is armed and your door or window sensors are triggered, the unmistakable, high-decibel siren will sound and your 24-hour monitoring agents will be notified.
- Touchscreen smart hub: Don’t look for unresponsive pin pads, as modern smart screens now arm and disarm your system. These touch screens will also manage your smart home components, security cameras, and monitoring.
- smartphone app: The topmost home security let you manage every part of your house through a mobile app. Now if an alarm or sensor trips, you have the option to receive a pop-up notification to your mobile device. Also, activate your motion alarms remotely, program smart locks, adjust the thermostat and more.
- Home security signs and window decals: While there isn’t tech in a yard sign or a window sticker, these do forewarn a potential intruder that your home is protected.
But Will A Home Security System Decrease Your Chance Of A Break-In?
While it may feel like an overreaction to install alarms and set-up an app on your phone when you already have deadbolts and reside in a secure neighborhood, expert studies support the notion that a security system will still guard your property. For example, a report from Rutger University sees that most intruders will actively steer clear of houses with an alarm system installed. They’ll instead opt to target an easier mark that looks unsecure.
That meshes with stats from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their stats state that most burglarized homes don’t have a home security system. In other words, they are 300% more likely to be vandalized than homes that have an alarm system. And while showing that your house has a system helps dissuade instructions, other things -- like smart locks and doorbell cameras -- can also make your home uninviting to intruders.
Of course, modern security systems can do more than ring an alarm. Today you can use some needed components and services that make a security system energy efficient and safe.
24/7 Monitoring Is A Priemer Backup Plan
Does a home security system work in Cleveland when they don’t have 24/7 monitoring? Using a backup plan is always the best bet and round-the-clock monitoring from security professionals can make sure the police or fire get there quicker after a tripped sensor.
Monitoring professionals are there to watch your alarms all day long -- whether you are there or not. If you’re out and can’t hear your system going off, your agent will notify you and the authorities after a tripped event occurs. Even when you’re still at home, you can make sure kids and furry companions are all wrangled up.
Get The Same Monitored Protection For Flood, Fire, and Medical
When you order your home security, you have the option to get more than security alarms. devices like flood detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors can be integrated into your overall set-up. If an emergency is sensed, your components will respond just like your door and window alarms. Then when the loud siren sounds, your round-the-clock monitoring team are contacted, and a text will come to your mobile device.
There’s even a panic button, which can be effortlessly attached to you or a loved one through a pendant, bracelet, or shirt clip. If someone you live with is a fall incident or a medical problem, they can employ a two-finger button to call emergency services.
Get Safety, Responsiveness And Energy Efficiency With Home Automation
The best home automation devices can bring you a level of management and convenience you’ve never had before. They will make your house more energy-efficient and intelligent. And when you link automation to your security system, they will also make your property more secure. For example:
- Program your smart lights on a daily schedule to make it feel like your home is full when you’re gone.
- Have your hall smart bulbs turn on as your doorbell camera senses sudden motion.
- Use geolocation to lock your smart locks, flip off your lights, and turn down the smart thermostat when you go to work.
- Make personalized scenes that can pre-program your lights, smart thermostat, alarms, and other components with a single touch of a button.
- Or simply check up all your alarms and cameras and set your alarms and cameras through your security app.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll save with automation, and you’ll see how much you can use a state-of-the-art security system in Cleveland. You will also be able to control your components with voice commands when you link your home security to your Echo or Google Home.
Keep A Watch On Your Property With Modern Security Cameras
Yard signs and smart lights are great intrusion deterrents, but security cameras may take your defense to another level. The last thing an intruder is looking for is to be caught on camera as the footage may be used against them in a criminal case. You can pick from outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you want to investigate the sound you heard outside? Would you want to say hi to the kids when they get home from school? Has the groceries been delivered yet? All you have to do is to get the feed from your mobile app. You could also allow texts on your phone whenever a delivery person rings the doorbell or the camera sees abnormal motion. If you choose, you can speak with guests with the two-way talk feature on your cameras.
How To Custom-Build Your Security System In Cleveland?
Are you looking for help to create a home security that works in Cleveland? Our home security professionals will assist in building the perfect alarms, automation, and cameras that can be bundled into one comprehensive plan. Contact us directly at (216) 273-8448 or send in the form below.